THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 7, 2010

Oops...

Well, It's been a while. Sorry to anybody who reads this blog (Hannah, kinda).
Midterms were like "Hey you! Lose your life to me!" And I was like "Bro, I gots things to do." And it was like "Bitch please!" And then I was sucked into a vortex from which I just barely escaped. And there were Zombies, yeah...I had to fight zombies! Ooh, and like, some sort of magic stone that kept me there and I had to collect the 7 oracles to break the spell. (That water temple was a challenge, lemme tell ya!)

Aaaaanyways, this week I'm gonna hit you up with a double dose.


First is this game.
Enviro Bear Pictures, Images and Photos
Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a bear driving a car getting ready for hibernation? Well then... try this game I guess! It's really hard to play on my Netbook, but that does not make it much less awesome.
Download it here

0 comments: