THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Beginning.

So here it is. My Video Game Blog. I'm no good at Introductions, so let's skip that shall we? Is that cheating... ?

Anyway, it is in this, the first post, that one says what a Blog will be about. My Blog is about Video Games. But not just the games themselves. I have become entrenched in the Arts and Culture inspired by, and involved with games. Part 1 of this Blogs aim is this: To every week highlight an artist, musician, website, movie, or whatever else that is inspired by Video Games.
I also occasionally make Game inspired art of my own, so I might be posting that from time to time.

I am not however, just an art geek. I am just a geek in general. I also PLAY games. So any time I play a game, I will be posting a short review for it.
I also might might throw some Movies or Comics into the mix. Who knows, I'm a loose cannon.

0 comments: